Your final project for this course requires you to create an eight-step strategic planning process map for a small healthcare organization of your choice. You completed the first seven steps in Ebener and Smith’s strategic planning process in previous modules, and you will complete the final step in this module. Once you have completed the eighth step, you will compile all eight steps into a comprehensive strategic planning process map. Follow the instructions below to complete the final project.
Part I: Complete Step Eight of Ebener and Smith’s Strategic Planning Process The goal of step eight is to develop the action steps for your selected healthcare organization. Action steps should clearly define how you are going to implement your strategy and evaluate it. Your action plan will map out what will occur during the first three, six, and nine months. The plan will become the focus for leaders throughout your organization. Draft an action plan that includes a clear idea of your organization’s path forward. The action plan should clearly state where your organization is headed and provide some insight on the direction to get there. Your action plan must be clear and use concise language that addresses the following:
• What objectives should your healthcare organization establish?
• What actions are required to accomplish your healthcare organization’s objectives? In what sequence should the actions be accomplished?
• Who will be responsible for accomplishing each action step by the designated time?
• What organizational resources will be required to accomplish each action step in a timely manner?
• How will the results be measured?
Part II: Create a Comprehensive Strategic Planning Process Map Revise your work for the first seven steps in Ebener and Smith’s strategic planning process by incorporating your instructor’s feedback. Then,compile all eight steps into a comprehensive strategic planning process map for your selected healthcare organization. Your map must be formatted according to APA style